Center Pilot Insert
- Special geometry design, benefiting in guiding position, eliminating the defects cause by the chip flow from the gap between the center drill and insert.
- High precision ground and edge honing to increase tool life and surface finish.
- Patented insert pocket to absorb the cutting forces, supporting insert while drilling.
- NC2032 : K20F grade, for carbon steel, alloy steel C< 0.3% and stainless steel.
- NC40 : P35 grade, for carbon steel, alloy steel C > 0.3% and stainless steel.
Apply on Stationary Mchine Tool
- Patented dual-relief angle and honed edge insert, good for chip breaking and longer tool life.
- NC2032 : K20F grade, for carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron , stainless steel and hardened steel up to HRC50.
- NC40 : P35 grade, for low carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Each insert has 4 cutting edges.